International students can be enrolled at Pittwater House at any age or in any year level if a vacancy exists. Entrance can be into:
- Junior School - Kindergarten to Year 6 (CRICOS Course: 070891B)
- Secondary School consisting of:
- Year 7 to 10 (CRICOS Course: 008511A)
- Year 11 to 12 (CRICOS Course: 008512M)
Download the Pittwater House Prospectus to find out more about our School.
Fees & Process
Click on the link to see the current Tuition and Student Services Fees for International students.
An International student is any student who is not an Australian citizen or permanent resident. International students must:
- Complete the Application for Enrolment Form and submit this in pdf format to email@example.com with a copy of the student's passport.
- Once a position is available and the application has been assessed a Provisional Letter of Offer will be issued by Pittwater House to enable the student to obtain an Australian Student Visa. This Provisional Letter of Offer includes an outline of the fees that are required to be paid, Conditions of Enrolment, an Acceptance Agreement and an Accommodation and Welfare Form.
- On receipt of the fees outlined on the Acceptance Agreement, Pittwater House will then lodge a Confirmation of Enrolment electronically.
- After receipt of a Confirmation of Enrolment international students must complete the requirements to apply for an Australian Student Visa.
- International students must advise the School's Admissions Office of their arrival details in Sydney at firstname.lastname@example.org
International applicants can contact the School's International Enrolments Manager for further details on submitting an application by phoning +61 2 9972 5746 or click here to submit your enquiry online.